Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Urban Outfitters Online Sale - Go! Go! Go!

"You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."
-Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions of A Shopoholic


When I woke up this morning I already thought it was going to be a good day. My husband let me sleep in to catch up on some much needed Zzz's. Our favorite cousin Christian was coming down for a visit. We had plans to go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner, meaning there was a Patron margarita in my near future. It was going to be a great day!

Then I opened my inbox and there was an e-mail from Urban Outfitters with 'SALE SALE SALE' in the subject line. My blood pressure spiked. The great-ness level of my day had tripled.

I am going to share with all of you some of my favorite finds under $20.00. Guaranteed you'll be able to fit a Patron margarita into the budget tonight as well seeing how much money your about to save! ;)

2-Fingered ring... $2.99.


Floral open back dress.... $11.99


One shoulder top... $9.99




Headress Oversized Dolman Tee...$14.99 (I am bananas over this shirt)


Embroidered Top... $14.99


Colorblock Skirt... $14.99


Tribal Necklace... $14.99


Triangle Double Ring... $9.99


Cross-body Bag... $19.99

I could sit here all day and post items that I LOVE. I tried to pick a bunch of stuff that would transition great into Fall. Hate everything I picked? No big deal... go pick some of your own stuff. There are only 1,526 items to chose from!!




Cheers!!

~ Kat :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, new follower here:)
Came from Kandee's blog.

I didn't know the Urban outfitters online is having sales!! Thank you for the info:>

http://hitomijewelry.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox