Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Products Added to Mary and Dyer

Happy Sunday you all! Just wanted to let everyone know that I added 13 new jewelry products, 2 new clutches and restocked two sold out favorites on MaryandDyer.com tonight! Let me know what you think about them:
































These clutches are super awesome because they retail for $70.00 and I have them here on Mary and Dyer for half of that!! They truly are a great deal for a designer, well made clutch. They come with a black mesh storage bag to keep it safe while not in use. These are great for the upcoming holiday parties & also make great gifts!! :) Don't forget to use code GRANDOPEN for an additional 20% making this clutch a total steal.


What do you guys think of the new stuff?? What are your favorites? I'd really love your feedback!

Also, keep your eye out for a big giveaway that I am doing in honor of the grand opening of my store. I know that you guys will love it!

I also am in the works of developing an affiliate program for Mary and Dyer (no cost for you!). If you'd like more information, please contact me about it. It is in the preliminary stages, but I'd love to have a few of you who are interested get started for me! 

Hope that you all had a great weekend.

Blessings,
Kat
xoxo







28 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, these are very beautiful items! i love the "gift from god" bracelet

Jessica said...

These are all stunning items! I love the Lovely in Leopard Arm Party bracelets. Definitely checking out your store. ;)

xx Jessica

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I seriously need to make an order! You have SO many cute items!

Eugenia said...

OMG love knot earrings are too cute!! Checking out your stuff now!

Anna Elizabeth said...

Ooh I'm loving the knot earrings... Those are super awesome!

xo, Kimberly said...

I pretty much die over the My Heart Will Go On earrings. I think I have to buy them! Beautiful items!

April said...

love the owl necklace!!! Now following!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh these are so beautiful! I am seriously loving those knot earrings!!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Mom Fashion World said...

These are too fabulous!
My favorite is the ''Silhouettes of Style' necklace.

Fakhra's said...

what a lovely stuff.... likes Golden Goddess Earrings, Love knot and clutch... outclass... :)

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

i love love love those knot earings! and the silhouettes necklace! and those clutches are awesome! what a bargin! ill have to check out the site!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Canadianpetite said...

Been checking your items and they are so lovely! I would wear most of them but I am not into the feather trend yet. Am trying self-control on spending tho but we'll see…So how does the affiliate program work?

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the feather cuff, the gift from God bracelet, the Santa Fe bracelet and the cameo necklace, all so beautiful!! Your shop will do very well for sure!! Have a great week xx

Leelo said...

Holy Sparkle Hoops look gorgeous! Love the clutches also!

shu84 said...

beautiful stuffs:)

http://shu84.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

Love love love the Navajo necklace!

Computergirl said...

Some seriously wonderful items- :D xx

TAbbey at Southern Charm said...

Thanks SO much for following me. I love your blog. Great jewelry and a beautiful family! I look forward to following you.
xoxo
Tabbey

Summer-Raye said...

Checking it out now!

Melissa Blake said...

hey there! thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your shop is amazing!! xoxo

Stella said...

so many nice things!!!
Miss Starshiny

Jordann@JHouseTawk said...

You are so welcome, Mary.. I love your site.. did you make all this jewelry?? You are so talented :) I'm your newest follower :) Thanks for following me also.. may i ask where you heard of me?. . I really hope to get as many followers as you!!
Jordann (jhousetawk.blogspot.com)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

So many great pieces of jewelry, I like them! Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

Crazy for fashion said...

Beautiful pieces. Have a lovely week <3<3

Anna Elder said...

Love everything, but especially the knot earrings! so cute.

Maria Bastida said...

loving everything!!!!!
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all fab items. Congrats on the opening of your store. That is so exciting! I want the feather cuff bracelet!

P.S. Thanks for following my blog, love. I appreciate it. By the way, I've been your follower for awhile now!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Carolyn said...

Lovely pieces!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox