Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Little Bit Of This Guest Post

Good Morning Girls!!!

Today I am posting over on Kimberly's mommy fashion blog A Little Bit of This. She's super sweet and is a mommy/nanny/fashion lover and I am so happy to be posting over on her blog.

Please go check out the post for some super cute Mommy & Me outfit pictures of my daugther & I. Here is one of them:


So, please go check out her blog... I know that you won't be disappointed! 

Also, don't forget to enter my Tiffany & Co. necklace giveaway! We are giving away this beauty:


Thanks ladies... have a great Wednesday!!

Blessings,
Kat
xoxox


15 comments:

Baby Shopaholic said...

Just saw your post on Little Bit of this... So cute! I never planned on dressing my baby like but you guys look too cute! I am down!

onesixthreechirp said...

Both of you are wearing the same outfits. How cute! :)

Leelo said...

You both look very pretty! Love your matching outfits!

Anonymous said...

just checked it out, its so cute.. great photos

siddathornton said...

such a cute outfit!

i'm headed to check out her blog & your giveaway!

Hilliary Meisner said...

Heading over to check out your guest post! have a fabulous day!

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Love the outfits...too cute!!

www.dashysassy.com

DailyGlamour said...

pretty missoni skirt !

Mary said...

Hi lovely,
thanks for sharing:)
I check out soon your guest post!
I wish you a great day,dear:)
Xoxo
Mary
Fashion tea at 5

Karo said...

I check out soon this cute Lady ;)
Have a nice Day :)

ms.composure said...

such a cute pic!! loving the outfit!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Gorgeous photo of you and your daughter :)

Laura
http://stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com/

Just Another Shopaholic said...

You and your daughter look gorgeous!!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Such a sweet picture! x

Pink Glam said...

That is sooo cute~ I cant wait to have a mommy daughter dress up day :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox