Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Few New Items added to Mary and Dyer - All Things Sparkle!!

Hello again, girls! Hope that you all had the chance to check out my guest post this morning on  A Little Bit of This. My daughter and I had fun shooting the pictures & I just love the matching Missoni skirts!! :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I added a few new products to Mary and Dyer today! They are all products that sparkle... perfect for this time of year!! I know that I will get a ton of use out of them, between Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holiday Parties, New Years - you name it! I am so into sparkly jewelry for these months (and most other months too...) and I think that you will all really like these new products!! Here they are:









Drop Into Fall Earrings - $20 (also restocked the red!)

There you are! I hope you like the new products!!

Don't forget that shipping is FREE for the United States! I also just added international shipping, which is free for over $35.00 with the code FREESHIP35. Orders under $35 are charged a flat shipping fee of $4.00.

Also, as always, 10% of proceeds goes to IJM, a wonderful organization working towards ending violent oppression and sexual slavery. So a percentage of your shopping goes to a very good cause!!!

Finally, I wanted to share with you guys a post and review that my FIRST customer did!! Her name is Carrie from Milleigh Frances & she ordered 3 pairs of earrings from me. You can read all about it here


I was so glad to hear about how happy she was with her purchase and she wrote the sweetest review!! I love my fellow bloggers!!

She also has an adorable Etsy shop & I am loving these Christmas Coasters. Check them out... I love finding/supporting other blogger businesses & women entrepreneurs! 

Have a great night girls!! 

Don't forget to check out Mary and Dyer 
and

Blessings,
Kat
xoxo





25 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh great pieces! I'm on an earring kick lately so of course I love all the ones shown. Okay I'm going look at your site :)

Mal said...

That first pair of earrings are sensational!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I am in love with the first pair of earrings!! May have to order them soon!!

Petchie said...

Love these pieces! so cute!!!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Mary Lane said...

Love the new pieces! The shop is great.


http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

Lila said...

Fun little treats.

Morgan Daymude said...

I totally am dying to have those earrings! The ones in the first picture. SOO perfect for holiday parties/new years parties. Love them kat!

http://biggrinsmakelaughlines-morgan.blogspot.com/

Schnelle said...

Omg the antique me earrings are SO pretty! Congrats on the store!

Anonymous said...

lovely additions, you have great taste

Liesl said...

How darling and great gift ideas for sure...loving your packaging too!

Liesl :)

Samantha said...

I absolutely love all the new sparkly additions! Bling is my thing! I may just have to treat myself to an early Christmas present ;) I love reading you blog and everything you post. If you get a chance, check out my blog and let me know what you think! xoxo

www.thalovingtouch.blogspot.com

REBrown said...

I love the first pair of earrings!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I LOVE that first pair of earrings! They are gorgeous!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Love that first pair of earrings!!

alicia said...

amazing earrings!

Ly said...

I love the earrings. So pretty.

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Love the first and the second pair of earrings!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Cosa mi metto???

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love that first pair of earrings! perfect for the holiday season!

Samantha said...

Those antique me earrings are beautiful!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Super cute stuff! Like a lot of the other commentators, my fave is the first pair of earrings. =D

Sabrina said...

I am just melting over the mother-daughter post. HONESTLY, DYING. terrific!!!!

great to find you.

xx-
www.samplesize16.com

Elle said...

Your jewelry is fabulous! I have some of it on my Christmas list!

- Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Great additions, I've fallen in love with the drop into fall earrings. Gorgeous.

Carrie said...

Hi Kat!! I just about fell over when I got to the bottom of your post and saw my pictures! Thanks for linking back to my earring review. I wore my gold ones yesterday and got so many compliments! Tonight I am busting out the dream catchers for my cousin's birthday dinner!

And thanks for your purchase...I dropped your coasters in the mail yesterday!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Hi! Just saw your a follower of my blog so I hopped over! I LOVEEEEE those Antique Me Earrings! I've been dying for some exactly like them!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox