Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

46 Lovable T-shirt Available at MaryandDyer.com!

Hi everyone!!

First off I want to say thank you so much for your support, comments, love, and shopping yesterday during MaryandDyer.com's launch! I am so excited that I am up & rolling and that you all were so kind to me. My followers really are the best!

I wanted to showcase one special product in my OOTD pictures today, which is the 46 Lovable T-shirt. This shirt comes from an awesome company which is dedicated to making fashionable t-shirts that are for a cause. 4 every t-shirt purchased, $6 will go to IJM, an organization that both Mary and Dyer and 46nyc work with.

Here are the pics!












Blouse: Ralph Lauren
Leggings: !iT
Boots: Shoe Dazzle

I love this t-shirt because it is cute enough to dress up and wear out like I did in these pictures, but it is also so comfy you can wear it kicking around the house, with PJs, or even to the gym!

As if the style, affordability, and philanthropic aspect to the shirt wasn't enough, you will be in the likes of many of your favorite reality TV stars if you purchase this shirt! This company was co-founded by Graham Bunn, a contestant on DeAnna Pappas' season of the Bachelorette, as well as runner-up on the most recent season of Bachelor Pad. And if I do say so myself, he and his co-workers are some of the nicest guys out there. 

Here are some pictures of Graham, along with other Bachelor and Bachelorette alums rocking their 46 gear:


DeAnna Pappas, Graham Bunn, Gia Allemand


JP Rosenbaum, Ames Brown, Michele Money, Graham Bunn, Ashley Hebert, William Holman, and Michael Stagliano


The gorgeous Emily Maynard

There are a lot more pictures on their website gallery too!


So, I truly hope you will consider picking up one of these t-shirts from Mary and Dyer. You will be helping to support a great cause with IJM and you will be styling along with your favorite bachelor and bahelorettes!! They are priced at $28, so if you get this and a piece of jewelry, you will be over the $30 requirement for a discount. Use code GRANDOPEN!!

What do you think about the shirts loves? Hope you like them!!

Have a great rest of the day!

Blessings,
Kat
xoxo

37 comments:

Anna-Alina said...

Cool photos!Nice look, honey!

Yola Thorp said...

cute tshirt

Anonymous said...

how cute and sporty!

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited about your shop! I just order earrings for my sister as a Christmas present! :)

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

so catchy! great cause

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new clothing line!!! Great post!

Check me out www.eloverbird.blogspot.com

Melanie Busby said...

Very cute tees Kat, congratulations on your store opening!

Kisses, Melanie
Beauty and Bows

... said...

Awesome! :) So excited for you!

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Congrats!!!!
Great photos!!! The tee looks fantastic!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
:-)

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Congrats on everything! Love these photos!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Such a cute outfit. I love shopping for a cause :)

Renisha said...

LOVE ur boots!!


http://glamorousbarbie7.blogspot.com/

Aimee said...

I think it is a great concept and creative shirt with the number 46. Congrats on the launch of your store!

Mrs.S said...

You are a beautiful girl=)Im a new follower to your blog, check out my blog & follow back, also enter my E.L.F GiVEAWAY ending tommorow..Xo

http://everythinggirlyandbeyond.blogspot.com/

silviasiantar said...

enjoyed reading your blog and following! keep in touch okay.

silvia
www.poisepolish.com

Cacy said...

Amazing photos!
Love your boots!

http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Great cause, happy you are supporting it =]

Vantage Point Vintage said...

I love your outfit!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Mom Fashion World said...

That's an awesome shirt.
The message of it is just too cute.

Thank you very much for your comment!
Greatly appreciated. I'm now following you back in GFC.
So see you around.

Grace said...

so cute and comfy! love it!

thanksgrace.blogspot.com

GGB said...

Love your blog & site...im following now! =)

By the way thanks for checking out my blog and following! u rock!

Haus of Style said...

Gorgeous photos, what a great cause. Thanks for sharing.

http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/

anyaadores said...

Congrats on the new shop - well done. Thanks for visiting me - love your blog so following you back.
Have a great weekend
Axx

fashion-meets-art said...

wow, these shirts are amazing! nice blog. you def have a new follower!

i love your boots, looks fantastic in this colour!

hope you'll have a look at my blog too and if you like it, you can follow me too, i'll be waiting for you!

wish you a wonderful day.
lovely greets
maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com

ps: btw i have a giveaway at my blog. it's on the right top below my header. hope you'll check it out, dear. <3

LoveFayexoxo said...

A gorgeous tee for such a great cause, I will check out the website for sure!!

Thanks so much for following my blog,
I'm now following back!



http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

LoveFaye xoxo

Carol said...

that's really cool! cute boots!
thanks for checking out my blog, i followed back!

-Carol
http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

caise said...

great tshirts!

ANGIE said...

Those T-shirts look great and is so nice to help people with any way you can;):)So congratulations to you and to 46nyc!Thank you for follow me,I follow you back:):)

Jazmin said...

Thank you for swinging by my blog. I'm following you as well through GFC

-Jaz
http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for following me! I am following you back. Have a great day!

Jas
http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

Summer-Raye said...

Your hair is so pretty! Followed back<3

Monica Kosasih said...

simple yet chic outfit,you look so stunning and gorgeous dear :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Hey hun....thank you sooo much for becoming my new follower....I'm following you too!

You're an inspiration....I'm working on opening my online boutique as well....and your store is amazing!!

Happy Friday Doll!

www.dashysassy.com

Bonnie said...

Your T-shirt is adorable!!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

Very nice blog!!
Now following you.
Love your boots and the way to put together this look.
~Jazmin

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love these shirts!! And it's a good cause too! So glad you found us and thank you for following! We are following you now too! Hope we stay in touch!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Heather & Justin said...

You are too adorable! No one else could make a jersey look so cute!!!

Heather from Lifeofapasseri.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox