Pages

  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Colorful Tuesday!

Good afternoon ladies!! Hope that your week is going well!

I saw SJP this morning on Live with Kelly and I couldn't get enough of her teal tights!! (This picture doesn't do them justice...)


She had them on with this pinky-white dress and strappy heels and she looks so stylish!!

Here are some other pictures I found of bold, colorful outfits. I am so into them this season!




<via pinterest>

This is definitely a bold trend, and since most of us aren't walking the red carpet or doing press interviews, I think that it is hard to incorporate it into our everyday wardrobe. Here is a look that I did from a previous post where I did a little colorblocking:



What do you guys think??

Also, I wanted to let you know that I added these awesome stackable rings to MaryandDyer.com today!




Super fun, right??

I am an exhibitor at a show on Thursday night, so I also wanted to let you all know that if you've been waiting to purchase things, now might be the time because I may sell out of some favorites. I try to restock pieces that sell well, but sometimes they are so popular they are months on back order. Hello, love necklace?! :)

Anyway, have a great day everyone!! Hope that you are enjoying this wonderful month of reflection and love!!

Blessings,
Kat
xoxo



31 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love color but I'm not sure I could pull off teal tights.

Morgan Daymude said...

Kat I absolutely ADORE those teal tights. thanks for sharing girlfriend :) xo!

http://biggrinsmakelaughlines-morgan.blogspot.com/

-Morgan

Mal said...

I love the colors in the second outfit, just gorgeous

And those stacking rings are fabulous!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

I think you did great, I like yellow and coral together!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card
US/Canada Giveaway: Mikarose $50 Gift Card

Unknown said...

Oooh I love those purple/fuschia tights! Super cute:-)

Good luck at your show, those rings are adorable!!!

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Savannah said...

Loving the bold look but not brave enough to try it just yet. :) You look fab in that outfit!

Anonymous said...

i love all the bright colors

Hilliary Meisner said...

I always love color, but seem to always where neutrals! I need to branch out with color more!

Natali said...

You look lovely! This outfit looks really nice on you :)

Unknown said...

I love SJP. Wish I could have seen it, but I'm in England. I really love coloured tights though, but I don't think I could pull them off!

Great post.

Sophie x x

Lila said...

Completely fun. So what do you think of the show without Regis?

Anonymous said...

Love colorful tights and I do not know why but I havent even worn mine this season.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I saw her this morning on the show and I loved the tights! Wish I could pull them off.

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love colored tights, I have a few pairs of my own.

Jennifer Leible said...

I love colorful tights! I'm wearing some brown tights right now and I bought some olive ones the other day. I also love the tights that are black with a design printed/embroidered into it!

Unknown said...

Great post I am also into colorful items !!

Check out my blog
Eloverbird

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! I must go tight shopping!
xx so
www.my-philosophie.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love SJP and colour blocking! It looks so fantastic when done right! Also, coloured tights are the best! :)

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Ohh I have an obsession with tights at the moment but I haven't considered getting coloured one hmmm I might just try it one day.

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

those yellow pants are great...such a big trend this fall

Marionberry Style said...

In my opinion, this is a gorgeous trend that ANY woman can "pull off" no matter their size, coloring, age, etc. LOVELOVELOVE!!

XO - Marion

... said...

Love that color combination! SJP knows her stuff!

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

I love colored tights. SJP wears them wonderfully.

One Stiletto At A Time said...

She paired them in a lovely way

http://onestilettoatatime.blogspot.com

alicia said...

I love SJP!

- Kimbunnii - said...

Love the inspirational pics! The stackable rings are gorgeous!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Oh now I love SJP <3

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love SJP, especially with those fun tights!! adorable!! i think wearing color in the winter is so great, black and gray gets so old to me! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with this trend and I think you did a good job with your outfit. LOVE it! By the way, I am gaga over stackable rings. <3

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Val Fox said...

I love the vibrant colors!

Kelly said...

I love funky tights! I have some purple ones, but I need to branch out!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you - Thanks for the comments! xoxox